Terms & Conditions
Scope of Agreement
These terms and conditions (“Terms”), together with the Order submitted by you, the Delegate (whether online or in hard copy) (“Order”), comprise the “Agreement” between you, the Delegate, and us, Contentive (“Organiser”) governing your use of our services, including attendance at the Event at the Venue on the date. Where capitalised terms are not defined in these Terms, they shall have the meaning given to them on the Order.
Attendance at Event
Registration Fees Includes:
• Attendance at conference sessions pre-arranged by organiser
• Attendance at all networking session, Exhibitors booths, chats and one-on-one network.
You warrant that you are appropriately qualified for attendance at the Event and will conduct yourself professionally and adequately at all times, and shall adhere to any health & safety, security or other requirements of Organiser (or of the Venue or other person approved by organiser) concerning the Event.
All content and other materials provided by or on behalf of Organiser at or concerning Event contain copyright, trademarks or other intellectual property rights or Organiser or other third parties and Delegate shall not and shall not allow any other person to copy, modify, adapt or otherwise use such content and materials for any purpose without organiser’s (or the relevant third party’s) express prior written consent.
Changes made by the organiser.
The organiser reserves the right to withhold any information relating to the Event and/or refuse the Delegate entry to the Event unless and until all fees due in respect of that Delegate’s attendance at the Event have been paid in full (without any deduction, counterclaim or set-off). Without prejudice to the foregoing, If any fees due to Organiser are not paid by the Date of the Event, Organiser shall be entitled to retain any part payment which it has received.
Organiser reserves right to change the Venue and/or cancel the Event upon written notice to Delegate.
If the organiser cancels the Event other than events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control, the Organiser will reimburse Total Fee to Delegate. Suppose organiser cancels events because of events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control (including without limitation Acts of God, flood, failure of any material supplier to the Event, or cancellation by the venue operators). In that case, the organiser will reschedule Event (to be held within 12 months of original Event). Still, no reimbursement will be made by Organiser and Delegate will remain liable to pay Total Fee on these Terms.
Organiser reserves the right to cancel any booking made by the Delegate at its sole discretion and without giving any reason for such cancellation. In such event, Organiser shall promptly refund to the Delegate all fees paid in respect of such cancelled booking.
If you book the Industry Delegate package then you warrant that you are an industry end-user as defined on the Delegate Packages page of the event website. If you are not an industry end-user as so defined, then organiser (without prejudice to its other rights and remedies) reserves the right to disqualify you from attending the Event in this non-industry end-user capacity. In such circumstances, any monies, fees or disbursements paid will be deemed to have been made as non-cancellable part-payment towards an appropriate Sponsorship package or such other package as organiser shall deem appropriate in its reasonable discretion. Subject to full and timely payment of the balance of the appropriate fee for such a Sponsorship package, you will be eligible to attend the Event in that capacity subject to the terms and conditions applying to Sponsorship packages.
• This Agreement constitutes the whole agreement between the parties and supersedes all previous agreements between the parties relating to its subject matter.
• Each party acknowledges that, in entering into this agreement, it has not relied on, and shall have no right or remedy in respect of, any statement, representation, assurance or warranty (whether made negligently or innocently) other than as expressly set out in this agreement.
• Nothing in this Agreement shall limit or exclude any liability for fraud, or personal or death resulting from organiser’s negligence.
• The Organiser hereby excludes all liability for special, indirect or consequential loss or damage including, without limitation, loss of business, profits, anticipated savings, goodwill or data.
• The aggregate liability of Organiser in relation to this Agreement shall be limited to a total of the fees paid by Client to Organiser pursuant to this Agreement.
• You may not resell, assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of the rights under these Terms.
• If any Term is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect.
• Failure by either party to exercise any right or remedy under these Terms does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.
• Headings in these terms are for convenience only and will have no legal meaning or effect.
• This Agreement is binding on the parties upon confirmation by organiser of acceptance of the Order submitted by Delegate.
• All communication following this Agreement must be in writing and sent by first class prepaid recorded post to the party’s relevant address referred to above or by email to email@example.com All such notices are deemed to be received within 7 days of despatch, provided they are properly addressed and, if posted, stamped. Any notice sent by Client by e-mail cancelling this Agreement or attendance at an Event, or disputing any sum payable hereunder, shall not be effective unless a hard copy is also sent by post as set in this clause.
The Total Fees specified on the Order are exclusive of VAT and any other applicable service tax which shall be payable in addition. All fees shall be payable to Organiser within the time specified by organiser in full without any deduction counterclaim or set-off by Delegate.
All advertised Early Bird and Special Group Discounts offers require payment before the cut-off date specified on the Order in order to be eligible for advertised special offer. All advertised discount offers cannot be combined with any other offer.
The booking fee does not include accommodation or travel costs; these are the responsibility of the Delegate.
Delegates are responsible for the cost of gratuities that might include use of leisure facilities available at the Venue, parking, wine with meals (where applicable) and other items not planned such as non-Organiser arranged dining, mini-bar, other refreshments and telephone calls.
Delegate bookings are transferable but cannot be cancelled. If you are unable to attend, you must notify Organiser as soon as possible and in any event at least 4 weeks prior to the Event, and you may specify which of the following two options you wish to choose:
Option 1: A Delegate, who is unable to attend the Event may nominate a substitute who should be of similar standing in terms of business and financial responsibility. A Substitute Delegate must be submitted in writing to the organiser and must be approved by Organiser (in its absolute discretion) and must also
agree to abide by these Terms. You will remain primarily responsible for their conduct and discharge of any fees incurred by them.
Option 2: You may request a credit voucher once full payment is received by organiser. The voucher will be valid for twelve months from date of issue and can be used against payment for the registration fee of any other event operated by Organiser, subject to availability and booking such event. It is essential that Delegates register through the normal channels for the alternative Event and notify organiser of the voucher number when booking. The voucher will then be accepted as full (or part) payment. You must claim a credit voucher within 28 days of written notice of your booking cancellation. Claims made after this date will not be considered. Bookings cancelled inside of 10 days of the event start date are not subject to our credit voucher terms. Please note that all fees remain payable and shall be retained by organiser.